Last updated on June 06, 2020:
1. THE AGREEMENT
As an instructor, you contract directly with ForBladi Organization, an organization located in Morocco that owns npo.international. Your contract remains between you and ForBladi Organization.
The above-mentioned parties are independent contractors, and nothing in these Instructor's General Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating an employment relationship, partnership or joint venture between ForBladi Organization and the instructor or as making ForBladi Organization or the instructor an agent of the other party for any reason whatsoever. Neither party has the power, without the prior written consent of the other party, to bind or engage the other party in any manner.
2. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INSTRUCTOR AND STUDENTS
As an Instructor, you do not have a direct contractual relationship with students. The information you receive about students is provided to you through the Services ("Student Data"). You understand and agree to indemnify npo.international for any problems arising from your use of the Student Data.
3. INSTRUCTOR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In return for the authorization to use the npo.international platform, you certify and guarantee that:
- You have the required qualifications, references and expertise, including, without limitation, the education, training, knowledge and skills required to teach and deliver courses through the npo.international site and you warrant that the courses you offer do not violate or misappropriate the intellectual property (including trademark, copyright or patent) or contractual rights of any other party;
- You will not post or transmit any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, deceptive, infringing, unlawful or defamatory content;
- You will not publish or transmit anything that allows illegal behaviour;
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, degrade, tarnish, mutilate, hack into or interfere with the Content and/or Services of npo.international or its operations;
- You may not upload, publish or transmit in any way any advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramids or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) that is unsolicited or unauthorized through the Services.
- You will only use the products to provide tutoring, teaching and instruction services to students;
- You will not engage in any activity that requires npo.international to obtain licenses from third parties or pay royalties to third parties.
- You will not interfere or prevent other instructors from providing their services or courses;
- You will ensure that your registration and account information is up-to-date and accurate;
You are over 18 years old.
4. CONTENT, LICENSES AND AUTHORIZATIONS
You hereby declare and guarantee that you have all the licenses, rights, consents and authorizations necessary to grant the rights set forth in these Terms to npo.international with respect to your course and any other content submitted, and that npo.international will not need to obtain any license, rights, consents, authorizations, or payments to third parties for any use or exploitation of your course or any other content submitted in accordance with what is permitted in these terms and conditions, or may be held liable to you or any other party as a result of the use or exploitation of your course and any other content submitted as permitted in these terms and conditions. The instructor must immediately inform npo.international if any of its declarations, warranties or engagements contained in these Conditions become inaccurate or false.
The instructor grants npo.international a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable license that is fully sublicensable, as well as the right to use, modify, reproduce, sublicense, display, distribute, transmit and publish the Content submitted through the Services. The instructor acknowledges that any use of the Content submitted by the instructor as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions is at the sole discretion of npo.international and npo.international may decide not to use the Content submitted by the instructor.
The instructor agrees that we may record all or part of the courses (including voice chat communications) for quality control purposes and for the purpose of providing, marketing, promoting, demonstrating or operating the site and products. You hereby grant npo.international permission to use Your name, image, identity or voice to offer, deliver, market, promote, demonstrate and sell the Services, products, courses, content of npo.international and submitted content, and waive all rights of confidentiality, publicity or any other similar rights relating thereto, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
An instructor may not remove course content from the npo.international platform at any time if students have registered or purchased the course online. Instructors who remove any course content from the platform will be liable to npo.international for the cost of refunds granted to students who have purchased the course, plus an additional 10% fee.
The instructor is responsible for determining the base price that he will charge students for his course. The instructor agrees to charge only for the content he or she has submitted. It cannot charge separately for course supplements such as downloadable PDF files or any other content or services. npo.international will be responsible for invoicing and interaction with students. npo.international reserves the right to modify the price at any time.
The instructor undertakes to give npo.international permission to share his course and information about himself and the course with employees of npo.international and selected partners, for whom npo.international will not receive any remuneration.
To help instructors market their courses, npo.international offers marketing programs. If the instructor chooses to participate in one of the Marketing programs offered by npo.international, the fees received from npo.international will be in accordance with the terms of the marketing program in effect for the sale of his course. However, the instructor is free to unsubscribe from any marketing program at any time. If the instructor unsubscribes from a marketing program, his course will remain subject to sales, campaigns or promotions under the marketing programs that apply to his course and are active at the time of unsubscription until such sales, campaigns or promotions are completed. In addition, the instructor acknowledges and accepts that some sales, campaigns or promotions may be limited in their applicability and that not all sales, campaigns or promotions are necessarily applicable to his course.
The instructor acknowledges that the amounts paid by students for courses sold through marketing programs are not fixed, and npo.international has the exclusive authority to determine these amounts and the courses that will be offered through these marketing programs. In addition, npo.international does not guarantee any minimum level of success in marketing programs and its selection of courses to be included does not constitute an approval of these courses or their instructors. If the instructor does not wish to participate in certain marketing programs, he/she must inform npo.international by e-mail at: email@example.com .
6. PAYMENTIf the instructor does not choose to participate in one of npo.international's marketing programs, npo.international will pay fifty percent (50%) of the net amount received for the course, after deduction of any applicable deductions such as student refunds. If npo.international changes the instructor's payment rate, the instructor will be notified thirty (30) days in advance by e-mail or by a prominent notice on the Services.
In order for the Organization to pay the instructor on time, the instructor must have a PayPal account in good standing and keep npo.international informed of the correct email address associated with his PayPal account. Payment will be made within forty-five (45) days of the end of the month in which the course fees were received.
If a student requests a refund for a course after npo.international has sent a payment to the instructor for that course, npo.international reserves the right to either (1) deduct the amount of that refund from the next payment to be sent to that instructor, or (2) require the instructor to refund any amount refunded to students for that course in the event that no additional payment is due to the instructor or that the payments due by the instructor are not sufficient to pay the amounts refunded to students.
8. COMPENSATIONTHE INSTRUCTOR ACCEPTS TO INDEMNIFY FORBLADI ORGANIZATION (npo.international), ITS PARTNERS, ITS EMPLOYEES AND MANAGERS, AND TO RELEASE THEM FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, COSTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SETTLEMENT COSTS), LOSSES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LAWYER'S FEES) AND LIABILITIES RELATED TO ANY CLAIM OR REQUEST FORMULATED BY ANY PARTY AGAINST FORBLADI ORGANIZATION (npo.international), ITS PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES AND DIRECTORS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE INSTRUCTOR'S ACTIVITIES OR CONDUCTS ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR PRODUCTS.
9. CLOSING THE INSTRUCTOR ACCOUNTThe instructor can close his account at any time on npo.international. However, npo.international will take all commercially reasonable measures to settle all scheduled payments due to the instructor before the account is closed. The instructor understands and accepts that if students have already registered for his courses, once his account is closed, his name and these courses will remain available to these students. For more information, please contact the support center via firstname.lastname@example.org .
10. CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THE INSTRUCTOR'S GENERAL CONDITIONSnpo.international reserves the right to make changes and/or modifications to these Instructor's General Conditions at any time. The instructor will be notified of any important changes by appropriate means, such as sending a notification email to the email address provided in his account or by posting a notification in our Services. Unless otherwise specified, any other changes will take effect on the day of their publication. If the instructor continues to use these Services after the effective date of any change, such use shall constitute acceptance and consent to comply with and to be bound by the Instructor's General Conditions. The Instructor's revised General Conditions replace all previous versions of these same General Conditions.